BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
trying to clear out my garage, everything came off my 1998 M3/4 except the pet barrier. thats from my suv.

1. M3 illuminated shift knob. it doesn't work, don't know why but the wires broke off the connector which could be why. if anyone wants it $20 ? i'll send the connector and maybe you can solder it back on and maybe it works ? either that or the LEDs are out.

2. amber rear tail lights. $50

3. Amber side markers $10

4. Amber front corners, no connectors. $10

5. Front and rear swaybars, with bushings and links. $75

6. momo shift knob, all black leather. if you go to their website its called the anatomico. $20 or email for a pic

7. Pet Barrier, for your wagon or SUV. Bought this from Fosters and Smith, it looks like this. $25
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...=12&pCatId=1035

plus shipping.

Thanks !

Jeff

G

·
JLee said:
trying to clear out my garage, everything came off my 1998 M3/4 except the pet barrier. thats from my suv.

1. M3 illuminated shift knob. it doesn't work, don't know why but the wires broke off the connector which could be why. if anyone wants it $20 ? i'll send the connector and maybe you can solder it back on and maybe it works ? either that or the LEDs are out.

2. amber rear tail lights. $50

3. Amber side markers $10

4. Amber front corners, no connectors. $10

5. Front and rear swaybars, with bushings and links. $75

6. momo shift knob, all black leather. if you go to their website its called the anatomico. $20 or email for a pic

7. Pet Barrier, for your wagon or SUV. Bought this from Fosters and Smith, it looks like this. $25
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...=12&pCatId=1035

plus shipping.

Thanks !

Jeff
I should probably pick up your front corners as it's probably inevitable that one of mine will jettison itself on the highway somewhere again soon.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, but you know, no connectors, just the lenses !

i'll set'em aside for you

maybe we can meet up next time i'm at home depot (which could be tomorrow)

jeff

G

·
JLee said:
ok, but you know, no connectors, just the lenses !

i'll set'em aside for you

maybe we can meet up next time i'm at home depot (which could be tomorrow)

jeff
If I wasn't going to be at work, I'd say swing by. Unfortunately, I'll be in Herndon (god-forsaken sprawl-fest that it is).

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
TD said:
Unfortunately, I'll be in Herndon (god-forsaken sprawl-fest that it is).
Sprawl-fest on the east coast? Hah! We've cornered the market on sprawl in the LA area. :D

·
Raoul Duke
12,582 Posts
Plaz said:
Sprawl-fest on the east coast? Hah! We've cornered the market on sprawl in the LA area. :D
No doubt! Sprawl ended on the East with the words "Go West, young man!"

·
OMGWTFBBQ
11,262 Posts
jw said:
No doubt! Sprawl ended on the East with the words "Go West, young man!"
No...the house farms here with their HOA mandated color schemes give the worst of Orange county a run for the money. The difference is that the land is so flat here that they're only truly eyesores when you find yourself in one, unlike OC where they cover what were once lush, beautiful green hills (two weeks in February/March...brown the other 50 weeks of the year) destroying the landscape for all.

·
Raoul Duke
12,582 Posts
No...the house farms here with their HOA mandated color schemes give the worst of Orange county a run for the money. The difference is that the land is so flat here that they're only truly eyesores when you find yourself in one, unlike OC where they cover what were once lush, beautiful green hills (two weeks in February/March...brown the other 50 weeks of the year) destroying the landscape for all.
Sadly I know the HOA scenario you are talking about all too well indeed... here in lovely (cough, cough) Virigina Run. Just had the neighbor behind me knock on the door so I would sign his documents giving my consent that he notified me that he is submitting his plans to the ARB (Architectural Review Board) to install the new hot tub his wife bought him for Christmas.

Did I mention I'm on the website committee? We're going to implement an intranet for the community. :banghead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts