BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Garagistic 13 button LED obc conversion light bars for sale!

8495 27
We got a product we wanted to share with the community.

This is a properly converted 13 button obc light bar (with correct resistor in line). Completely plug and play and matches the factory gauge lighting perfectly. Factory bars can cost in the range of $70 - $90 and still use a bulb instead of LED.

If you send us your factory OBC light bar (burned or not), we will refund you $12 off the price (core to rebuild!).

How to install the light bar:
http://garagistic.com/index.php?page=led-obc-light-bar-install-guide

Where to buy the bars:
http://store.garagistic.com/ocart/bmw-e30-parts/13_button_OBC_led_conversion

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Got a couple more in stock!
All items shipped. Please send in your cores if you have not already done so!
Got them in stock and ready to ship!
We are currently making another batch!
Tracking sent!

For those who installed this, go onto our website and write a review! It will be appreciated!
Please send back your cores.
My obc works. If I cup my hands around the the display I can see the read out. Is your part the one I need to make it visible again?? I was told the bulb was just burned out. I think you got what I need.
Yes this is the solution to that problem.

My obc works. If I cup my hands around the the display I can see the read out. Is your part the one I need to make it visible again?? I was told the bulb was just burned out. I think you got what I need.
Will be in touch soon, Thank you. I will pull out old bar first.
We lok forward to your order. LED bar can be shipped same day.
Will be in touch soon, Thank you. I will pull out old bar first.
Few more in stock. Send back your core. This is a great little upgrade and is on special this week!
In stock and ready to ship!
Tracking numbers sent.
Few in stock!
Send back your cores please!
Out of stock at the moment.
Sell us your burned bars!
Send back your cores!
Tons of these are in stock and ready to ship!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.