BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary: I'm fixing to order some new rear PS2s. The front tires have about half their tread life left. However if I order four tires by May 31 I may qualify for the Michelin $500 travel discount card promotion. Do you have any specific info on this? Discounts on what? If I could get $500 worth of gasoline I would order four tires now, essentially getting the front pair for free. But if the card simply gives me a 10% cut at some luxury resort I'll just buy the rear set. Tried to research this on your site but the information on the actual benefits is vague.

Thanks! ken

·
Registered
8 Posts
The card gets you $500 "worth" of discounts off of hotel rooms, gift cards, movie tickets. I wasn't impressed with this promotion when I looked into it.

·
17,965 Posts
Costco has a $60 rebate when you buy 4 Michelins.
Is that a Costco promo or Tirerack also has that?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The card gets you $500 "worth" of discounts off of hotel rooms, gift cards, movie tickets. I wasn't impressed with this promotion when I looked into it.
Gracias Senor! That tells me exactly what I wanted to know. Appreciate the quick response!

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
:(

Bummer.

I am in the market "soon" for 2xPS2's rear, and would not have minded at all getting this $500 towards the purchase of a set of 4, front and rear.

UK thanks for the Costco info, I'll look into that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts