BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gary,

I'm trying to time an order so that it arrives between the 23rd and 28th of April, is it possible to do this. I guess more accurately, I want the tires to arrive on the 25th which would be perfect.

Specifically I want to order the Bridgestone S03s (which I see have a rebate). Of course, I'd also like to get the rebate.

What do I do if I want to time the order this way.

Thanks.

Z

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
I don't know that there is going to be an exact science to making sure your tires get there on time but you can generally figure it out within a day or two by using the information provided by TR in the checkout process (before having to enter any payment info).

Go the the TR site here:

http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=AB2&url=/tires/specialevents/brg_05.jsp (specials section with info on the rebate)

Select Potenza™ S-03 Pole Position, then on the next page choose the link for Sizes and Pricing and finally add the correct tires to your cart.

When you are at your cart, select the "See Shipping Charges" to select a warehouse that has the tires in stock, continue to the next page and choose the shipping method that is going to be cheapest to get the tires to you on time. Figure in 24-48 hours of time for them to package and actually ship the wheels so if it tells you UPS ground will take 3 days...figure 4 or 5 days.

I have ordered quite a few sets of tires over the years from them and they have always had great service and the times they estimate have never been off by more than a day or two. If you are really worried about it, just give Gary a call and talk to him at 877.522.8473 ext. 386 :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
mecklaiz said:
Hi Gary,

I'm trying to time an order so that it arrives between the 23rd and 28th of April, is it possible to do this. I guess more accurately, I want the tires to arrive on the 25th which would be perfect.

Specifically I want to order the Bridgestone S03s (which I see have a rebate). Of course, I'd also like to get the rebate.

What do I do if I want to time the order this way.

Thanks.

Z
No problem, we can hold the shipment for up to 5 business days and ship it a couple days before the 23rd so that it arrives within your window of time. Just let me know you'd like to do this when you call in the order, or enter it as PixA4 stated. Be sure to reference 'bimmerfest/Gary' as your previous contact so that a portion of the proceeds will go back to the bimmerfest site :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts