BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Graham
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mal, Beewang, Lawman, et al. Got time off for good behavior and busted out of GTMO. Am now in Monroe New York, near West Point. Any 6ers out there who wanna meet? I'll buy the first coffee if it ain't foo foo:rofl:

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I use to live in West Park, NY, which is fairly close to West Point. It's really beautiful country up there. My house use to overlook the Hudson river. It was right across the Vanderbuilt mansion.

Check out West Point if you can. If you have to take the NY thruway to move north and south, might I suggest you take the Taconic State Parkway? That's a beautiful ride from Albany to NYC and back.

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
It Has Been a Long Time...

Let me introduce myself, I am GMAN aka Duke Kewlfish.

It would be my honor and pleasure to meet a fellow California/Texas 6 Series owner. Start a new thread, something more obvious like "Meet and Greet in NY/NJ"

This weekend (Sunday) would work.

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
You guys can't beat our SoCal weather! It's been so great and nice and cool lately! We've only been hitting 95 instead of 105, haha! Bet y'all jealous now, eh?

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
What

I know you are just being a prankster. 109 degrees on the East, whew... We will get relief tomorrow.:cool:

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
Man, it was sooooo cool today I actually wore a jacket! Although it did cool down to an icy 82 on the commute home though.

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
The Bishop

Hey, Graham. I think about you all the time. The picture you took of my daughter at our first 6erfest is on my desktop, and your reflection is quite prominent, too. (The Beauty and the Beast.)

I'm glad you got released. Any torture, or did they just realize you have no more pain receptors and they finally let you go?

Things have gotten a bit weird on this forum, our own forum. And we became Knights of the Order of the Roundel. (Kinghts of the Roundel has been taken by some Beemer riders.)

You, of course, are simply The Bishop.

·
Nothing witty here
2,604 Posts
Ah yes, the Grand Bishop of Grahamshire.

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
Malibubimmer said:
Hey, Graham. I think about you all the time. .....
:eeps:

Makes me wonder if I will ever show up to anothe 6er meet w/ Mal around:p

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
beewang said:
:eeps:

Makes me wonder if I will ever show up to anothe 6er meet w/ Mal around:p
Beewang - You are the Armourer. You are simply known as M, which is the only 6er you are missing.

(Bee M Wang)

Hmmm. Maybe you better show up only with body guards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts