BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Seoul Brotha...
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what bimmers cost in Germany compared to the U.S. market? Obviously, they don't pay the sales/luxury tax. But, I understand that they're literally all over the place there. So I'm just curious what they cost. I am over here in Seoul, Korea where the pricing is roughly 180% that of the U.S.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
rd3 said:
Anyone know what bimmers cost in Germany compared to the U.S. market? Obviously, they don't pay the sales/luxury tax. But, I understand that they're literally all over the place there. So I'm just curious what they cost. I am over here in Seoul, Korea where the pricing is roughly 180% that of the U.S.
They're all over the place in Germany because you can get stripped down, small displacement models for a lot cheaper. Base model probably comes with a 1.8 liter Inline 4 and no power windows, no power door lock...etc.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Prices in Greece

You want the Greek prices? Here is the 3 Sedan in Euros:

316i (1.6lt) 27.100
318i (2.0lt) 34.400
320i (2.2lt) 47.600
325i 52.300
325ix 56.300
330i 57.500
330ix 61.500

They all have power windows, central locking, air condition and cassete player though ;-)

So, this is NOT a luxury tax issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.