BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
09 335i conv has Sport Pkg, Prem Pkg, Sat Radio, Navigation, Ipod and USB, comfort access, and sport steering wheel........MSRP $60,225

08 M3 Conv has Premium Package, Technology Package, Cold Weather Package, iPod/USB Adapter, 6-Speed Manual Transmission ........ MSRP $73,225

Supposed to get one or the other this afternoon. I haven't talked price or best deal on either yet. Which would you get?

What is the best price I should be trying for on each of these?

I'd be buying with 15k down.......... 8k of that would be going toward buying out the leaase on my 08 acura mdx with 20k miles. They offered me 30k and I owe 38k.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?

A guy I work with claims this dealership gave him 8k off a new 08 Z4 in December ......... but he's a salesman haha...... so I don't know how true that is.

Is it possible to get 8k off a new 08 M3 convertible?

·
Registered
864 Posts
Anybody?

A guy I work with claims this dealership gave him 8k off a new 08 Z4 in December ......... but he's a salesman haha...... so I don't know how true that is.

Is it possible to get 8k off a new 08 M3 convertible?
You should be able to negotiate close to 10K off the '08 M3 Cab. Its been done several times before - SEARCH.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Supposed to get one or the other this afternoon. I haven't talked price or best deal on either yet. Which would you get?
Dayum in this economy, I wish I could simply just decide on a Monday morning to pick-up either a M3 Cab or 09 335 Cab later on in the afternoon on a whim. :yikes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should be able to negotiate close to 10K off the '08 M3 Cab. Its been done several times before - SEARCH.
What keyword should I use? I tried but nothing came up.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
What keyword should I use? I tried but nothing came up.
how about 2008 M3 deals - I got about 20 hits that looked like good information. :dunno: Then substitute 335 for M3.

Good luck.

·
///Monkeyazz Duck
7,821 Posts
You must REALLY hate that Acura to pay $8,000 to get out of it! Can't you do a whole lot better with Swapalease?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ended up gettin the 08 M3 cabrio

Deal ended up bein 6K to get out of my car

4k total on the M3 and $719 a month plus tax fo 3 yrs at 10k miles yr

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You must REALLY hate that Acura to pay $8,000 to get out of it! Can't you do a whole lot better with Swapalease?
Acura makes you responsible on their lease if you swap it to somebody and they don't pay........... didn't hate it, was just sick of havin an SUV.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Acura makes you responsible on their lease if you swap it to somebody and they don't pay........... didn't hate it, was just sick of havin an SUV.
So you put 4K down? Did that include any security deposits?

On the M3 vert, did you get satellite radio or the sound package upgrade? What about 19 inch rims?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has the 18" gunmetal rims. I got them to throw in the satellite radio.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry missed that the first time........ with security deposit ($800), tax, tag, title, and first months payment, it came to just under $6,000.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry missed that the first time........ the exact amount they wanted down was $3,888 and then with security deposit ($800), tax, tag, title, and first months payment, it came to just under $6,000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts