BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our M340i finally has arrived at the dealership. If all goes well we can pick it up tomorrow. I will do a full thread once it has PPF, ceramic and tint but here are a few pics my sales manager sent me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gorgeous car/color! Hope you enjoy it to the max and much good luck and safe miles ahead!

·
Ich liebe mein BMW
3,771 Posts
Beautiful, Congrats!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gorgeous car/color! Hope you enjoy it to the max and much good luck and safe miles ahead!
Thanks, we can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sweet! Is that San Remo Green? I didn't realize they offered a green on a 3... or did you custom order it? I just picked up a San Remo Green 430i a few weeks ago - the color is stunning! I've gotten a lot of compliments! :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sweet! Is that San Remo Green? I didn't realize they offered a green on a 3... or did you custom order it? I just picked up a San Remo Green 430i a few weeks ago - the color is stunning! I've gotten a lot of compliments! :) Enjoy!
It is Verde Ermes. My wife deserves the credit as she picked it when I gave her the link to the Individualizer.

Reactions: SaxyBMW

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cool, congrats!
Any plans or keepin her stock and beautiful?
Thanks. Keeping her stock, except for debadging the back and putting on a black M340i one.

Reactions: HotGrbg

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
That is a gorgeous color.. and I never thought I’d say that about a green on a car. So double wow!

·
Registered
14 Posts
That for sure is a beautiful color. I love "bold" colors in a world where it seems most cars are grey/black/silver/white. Looking forward to the updated pics later. I wonder if the paint will need any correction when the detailers get ahold of it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is a gorgeous color.. and I never thought I’d say that about a green on a car. So double wow!
Thanks, they say it looks even more dynamic,ic in person so can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That for sure is a beautiful color. I love "bold" colors in a world where it seems most cars are grey/black/silver/white. Looking forward to the updated pics later. I wonder if the paint will need any correction when the detailers get ahold of it.
Yes, neither of us are into the white/black craze. They said usually very little on new cars, they said it is usually more likely paint enhancement than paint correction.

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,931 Posts
Wow!! Gorgeous!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow!! Gorgeous!!
Thanks. It has been overcast and raining today so we didn't to see it in sunlight except for a few minutes but we really like the color.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts