Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^Thanks, I actually posted this 2x by accident but since you responded to this thread here you go, Black on black with aluminum trim, Exec Pkg, 19" Star Spoke Alloy Wheels - Style 218. The dealer also agreed to tint 15% all around, exept the windsheild obviously. This was the original question I wanted to ask:

What is the best suspention to drop it. For my 3 I have Bilstein Sport shocks and H&R Race Springs. I haven't had a good chance yet to start looking stuff up yet for the 6, what would you guys say is the best suspention with a relativly comfortable ride and 1-2 inch drop?

·
Banned
1,421 Posts
Lowering BMW 6ers is not in my blood. car is low enough for my tastes. However, H&R seems to be the choice amoungst those that do, but you have to check out all options; AC Schnitzer, Hamann, RD Sport, etc.

Be sure to post close up pics of your wheels as we rarely see them on this forum. Not available to US spec cars.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ I will definitly post pics. I'm gonna look into what is the best choice this week, I was just hoping to get a few opinions before-hand. Like I said in my original post I have H&R Race springs currently on my 3 series and I am very happy with them. Does nobody mod their 6's here? (aside from rims or trim?)

Sorry if my questions are newbie questions but prior to a month ago I never really looked into after-market anything for the 6...I was an E46 man all the way.

·
(.)(.)
3,665 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a very similar setup as mine...black on black, aluminum trim, sport etc. As far as lowering it goes...couldn't give you any first hand experiences/advice. Post pics when you can:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts