BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not new to bimmers but i am new to m3's.. i am looking at a 1995 m3 64,000 miles.. great shape.. just had the inspection II done.. no issues.. had the ignition key tumbler replaced at one point.. a powersteering hose replaced, a tie rod and an alignemment in its past according to the service report..

it seems to be in top notch condition and does not look like t was tracked at all..

is $14,000 (that includes tax's title and licensing) out of line for this car..???

·
Tightrope walking
9,559 Posts
my3rdbimmer said:
i am not new to bimmers but i am new to m3's.. i am looking at a 1995 m3 64,000 miles.. great shape.. just had the inspection II done.. no issues.. had the ignition key tumbler replaced at one point.. a powersteering hose replaced, a tie rod and an alignemment in its past according to the service report..

it seems to be in top notch condition and does not look like t was tracked at all..

is $14,000 (that includes tax's title and licensing) out of line for this car..???
Sounds to me like you found yourself a good deal.

If the cosmetic condition of the car is good, then it sounds like a *really* good deal

Make sure the Carfax checks out.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
$14k is overpriced for a 95 even considering the mileage. I sold my 110k mile 95 for $10.5k a few months ago...I was lucky to get that. I started out asking $14k.

Realize at 64k miles the suspension needs to be redone and the cooling system is overdue. Take those things into consideration before making an offer. The suspension will cost you around $1k in parts and the cooling system will cost probably $3-400 in parts...then add install costs if you don't do it yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts