BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting to get excited. No, this is not a paragraph from a "trash novel." :) Last Saturday, I got my International Driver's Permit, purchased tickets, and booked my stay at the Munich Renniassiance. I used Priceline for the hotel-$84!! Thanks Bee. :thumbup: I'm getting a 325i, auto (I know, I know), Xenon, & Assist. The car is for the wife (hence auto), & depending on how things go; I may be back for more (ED that is). I also got a Dell Axim, so that I could give you guys hourly updates ;) . It has wifi, & from other posts I understand that there are plenty of hot spots. I hope to use it for GPS mapping, also. 48 more days to go! Any suggestions you can give to a first time EDer would be great. I would love to hear about routes, and places of interest around my initial itinerary:

-Munich
-Salzburg
-Innsbruck or Fussen or Hall
-Lake Como
-Portofino (maybe)
-Interlaken
-Paris drop-off (staying in Versailles)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PittBMW said:
$15 is not a big amount to worry about. BTW, was $80 the total cost or the priceline bid amount? It could be possible that the Marriots have increased their bid acceptance amount too if we have many others paying the same amount.
This is the first time I've used Priceline. I selected an area and put in $60, initially. I was told to increase the bid. I ended up at $84, all in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.