Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it take for a thread to be approved by a moderator? I posted a new thread in the private party Classifieds and it still hasn't been approved, I even made the thread twice. Its been a little over a day.

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Hi

I've approved your post. Sometimes these things can be misidentified as spam.

Fergus

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Found and approved your posts again.

Looks like something about your account has gotten you marked by the anti-spam tool. Sorry about that. If it happens again, let us know. After a couple more posts, you'll be outside the tools range

Kevin

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Moderators,
Most likely the same spam flagging issue, but am still waiting for a new thread to be approved and tried submitting an unable to post message from the contact us page a couple days ago before finding this thread.
Thanks in advance!

·
D'oh, You Kids!
29,220 Posts
Unless you're a moderator or administrator, you cannot delete postings. One of the Admins will delete the duplicate(s). I can't, since it's not in a forum I moderate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for the cross-post, I just posted a similar note on my "welcome to bimmerfest" thread, hoping this will catch someone's eye!

I've tried to post 3 other times over the last couple weeks unsuccessfully, and sent a message yesterday to the "contact us" link, but haven't heard anything. I believe my posts may be getting flagged because the email I used to originally create my account has an unusual suffix. I've now switched the email in my account to my gmail address. I'm hoping someone may be able to find those other posts (one in Classified, and one in E46 forum) and approve them. Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like it's been sorted. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi, I have posted in the classifieds by owner section and still awaiting moderator approval. I am not spam! Please let me know what I can do to get approved. Thanks.

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Hi, I have posted in the classifieds by owner section and still awaiting moderator approval. I am not spam! Please let me know what I can do to get approved. Thanks.
That thread is already approved and has 26 views. Are you unable to see it?

-JB

1 - 20 of 54 Posts