Bimmerfest BMW banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new to this website and just posted a thread about 2 hours ago and I am also wondering how long it takes for approval since I need advice asap before I go to the last resort and go to the dealer

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I am trying to post in the thread that I created for my X5 issues. My posts are not showing up anymore? They are saying that they need to be approved by a moderator.
Thanks

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Looks like all your posts are already approved. Let us know if you see any more that do so.

- JB

·
Currrent: 2019 M550Xi
5 Posts
Hi - I registered this morning and have tried posting a couple times, but nothing has gone through. I just wanted to check and see if your system is seeing me as spam? Thanks.

·
Currrent: 2019 M550Xi
5 Posts
Hi - I registered as a new member on the G30 5 series forum this past Tuesday, and have tried sending several messages. I'm am trying you because I believe the message I am attempting to send is important for other members to see. If there is anyway you can expedite my approval, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much and Happy Thanksgiving! Stormy1 (Terry Storms)

·
Super Moderator
1,862 Posts
Hi - I registered as a new member on the G30 5 series forum this past Tuesday, and have tried sending several messages. I'm am trying you because I believe the message I am attempting to send is important for other members to see. If there is anyway you can expedite my approval, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much and Happy Thanksgiving! Stormy1 (Terry Storms)
It should be visible now :thumbup:.
Have a great Thanksgiving :D.

·
Administrator
6,521 Posts
Hi there,

All your posts seem to be showing. Is there still a post you're unable to find?

Niall

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, i posted in the new member introduction section and my post still isnt posted it said pending approval when i posted it this morning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
New Thread awaiting approval

Is there anywhere where I can go check the status of my new thread/post. I ask this because I submitted a new thread and except for a quick one second message that appeared after I submitted the thread I don't see any place where I can go and check if my submitted thread is still awaiting approval. I am sure this must be confusing to a lot of people not knowing the thread is awaiting approval.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am not trying to spam but it's been three days since I posted a new thread and it is still not showing up in my threads. Could someone please help?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts