BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been covered previously; however, I have searched the threads and haven't found it.

My wifes 2007 X3 has a streak in the glass from the wiper that I can't remove have tried cleaners and Bon Ami.

Any suggestions. I have a new buffer and orange pad. Open to suggestions it is really frustrating me.

· livin the 'Fest
4,377 Posts
throw a rock through it.
jk
you can try some 1500 wet sanding in a small area where it's not in veiw, and then use some of the strongest cutting compound to buff out or just try the compound. if that doesn't work. throw a rock through it.

· Registered
1,430 Posts
throw a rock through it.
jk
you can try some 1500 wet sanding in a small area where it's not in veiw, and then use some of the strongest cutting compound to buff out or just try the compound. if that doesn't work. throw a rock through it.
DO NOT PUT 1500 GRIT WET SANDING PAPER ON THE GLASS!

thats made to remove scratches in the clear coat, not the glass. also, any compounds that are made for the exterior of a car are not going to work on the GLASS!

i hope you didnt take out the 1500 because you will damage your glass to the point of no repair!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.