BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Glendale Caravan To BimmerFest!

11K views 43 replies 19 participants last post by  GoTTaLoVeBiMMeR 
#1 ·
Hey guys i am trying to put together a nice group so we can caravan to Fontana. The meet location will be Costco 2901 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039. i am going to be there from 7am. (Red X5) If you want to join please comment and let us know what kind of car so i can know how many cars are coming and how many people are going to come with you. im thinking of heading out from there at 8 so we have a good hour to arrive to Fontana. So please be there no later than 7:45am

1. @Redline.Cars <---me (E53 X5)
2. @Bimmerful <--- Rudolf (E64 650i)
3. @V_A_H_A_G <--- Vick (F30 328i)
4. @Hayk_N <--- Hayk (E60 535i)
5. @Manuk123 <--- Mike (E84 X1)

Add your name and ride please.

#4 ·
ok guys im still trying to get more people to join us at Costco. i wanted to join the Calabasas group if we didnt get a lot of people but seems like no one is organizing that group this year. so we are still set to gather at Costco and head out. i will keep you guys informed if anything changes.

#35 ·
Yea man sounds lil crazy 5am can someone verify the time need for speed is leaving? If the leave around the time we do we can all just go there straight from Costco. They are a vender so it makes sense for need4speed to go at 5. If that didn't work out then meeting with tujunga sounds good. Is there anyone here that can get us in contact with the tujunga guys? That would be great if we can't get a number then let's call it quites on that and stick to are O.g plan to not screw nothing up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.