BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just purchased a 535i m sport carbon black metallic.

just want to know what some of you have and what color grills you recommend and think looks nicer with the carbon black metallic car?

Glossy black or Matte black????

thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went with glossy. I powder coated my wheels with a semi-gloss black so it matches. I also went off the color of the pillars on the doors. The black was a gloss on those from the factory. Everything matches that way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would say glossy black on carbon black might look better but either way you go it will look nice, I personally have single slat matte black. Have you considered if you're looking to get the single slat or the double slat grille?

Here's a thread that might help http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1225728
single. i feel like the double is too much, it only looks good on an actual M car imo.

EDIT: actually after looking through a few pic the double looks pretty good . idk this is a tough decision lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with glossy. I powder coated my wheels with a semi-gloss black so it matches. I also went off the color of the pillars on the doors. The black was a gloss on those from the factory. Everything matches that way.
that sounds really nice. do you have some pics i could see??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts