·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone have this?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
This was posted a long time a go over here,but not mine cup of tea,looks sick in some way:bigpimp:

·
Registered
118 Posts
yea I've seen this some time ago...I think it would be nice just to have it with a switch turned off most of the time, and use it when needed, like you can do something your friends can't, if you know what I mean.

·
2007 760Li User
973 Posts
Yea, it's an old link and seeing it again reminds me of how daft some people are...

Do you really want to make your car look like some cheap LED yo-yo or the car from Automan...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yea, it's an old link and seeing it again reminds me of how daft some people are...

Do you really want to make your car look like some cheap LED yo-yo or the car from Automan...
Me personally? No. I have factory chrome 19 inch rims on my vehicle. All I have to do is go to the car wash and viola they glow in the dark naturally. LOL. I already get racialed profiled enough by the cops so I don't need any extra attention.

·
jenkx
712 Posts
They need to put a cat tail on that video mic, the wind noise is gonna blow some speakers. I try not to knock the things other people do because I don't want people knocking the things I do just because they don't understand them.

I like to see tricked out hobby/show cars. Cars with hydraulics (switches), crazy rims, wild lights, fancy paint, etc. Its all done mostly for fun, not a daily driver. I wouldn't do it to my 7 though.

·
2007 760Li User
973 Posts
Although now I've said that, I wouldn't mind a V12 version :)

I'm not bothered about lighting the wheels, mine are gloss black and wouldn't show up the light anyways, but some red V12 caps would be cool as :)
Of course I'd have to paint them black too, but a V12 illuminted cap would seriously upset the local police I'm sure :D

EDIT: I see they do a BMW version, perhaps in red lolol :p

·
2007 760Li User
973 Posts
I'm now in talks with them to create a lit cap only version (illuminated V12 motif in red) as we can have any colour we like in the UK (as long as they aren't visible from the front/rear), but I'm wondering whether to go with satin aluminum (to help match up the rest of the chrome on the car) or have them powder coated gloss black to match the wheels...

What d'ya think..?

Another thing that is niggling is whether I should choose orange to match the V12 kick plates..I so want to have red though :)

(& no, the wheels won't be illuminated so it won't be a tron car lol)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts