BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
my 335 with friend
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Test drove my first M3 yesterday. I am sold. So I will be ordering one when my lease is up. So my job between now and then.. start a fund for the $5 a gallon gas.

The motor is so sweet and my grin is so big .. I can't not own one.

craig

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,961 Posts
E90 M3? :thumbup:

·
Bad Lieutenant
6,358 Posts
I thought the dark side was MB, no?

·
Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
19,961 Posts
I thought the dark side was MB, no?
No, we're the dark side. Actually, to be more precise, he'll be going over to the darker side.

·
my 335 with friend
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, we're the dark side. Actually, to be more precise, he'll be going over to the darker side.
Very funny. I figured all the 335 owners would think me crazy - moving into a M3.. and I never every gave MB a thought... plus I would think MB is more like a black hole. They have so many models and new ones coming out every 6 months I have given up trying to keep up with what they offer.

craig

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am thinking about switching to the dark side. That AMG C63 is really calling out for me.:D

·
Registered
868 Posts
I test drove the E90 M3 yesterday. Guess what, I am sold too. I've never been so happy driving a damn car...

·
my 335 with friend
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I test drove the E90 M3 yesterday. Guess what, I am sold too. I've never been so happy driving a damn car...
Thought I would not like the in your face engine.. but damn it.. I loved it. Makes the experience so entertaining what ever speed you are doing. I see all the reviews comparing the M3 specs to other cars, and where is does or doesn't match up. For me who the h..l cares - this will be the closest I will come to owning and driving a car with a race engine - the thing has all those wonderful race engine noises. The other grin maker was blipping the throttle - made my 335 engine feel like a 325.

Guess I will start counting the days until my lease is up and starting a gas saving account.

craig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts