BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Going stir crazy !!!!!!!!!

758 6
Somewhere out there on the ups truck theres a box on its way to my house.

Ive got my headlights removed and tools setup to install my new headlight lenses and angel eyes.

Tracking shows out for delivery.............
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
I hate that part of any parts I order.......the waiting sucks. But hey, it is a very nice (not humid) day here in Bama. I'd love to be working on my car.
Somewhere out there on the ups truck theres a box on its way to my house.

Ive got my headlights removed and tools setup to install my new headlight lenses and angel eyes.

Tracking shows out for delivery.............
Lol I was waiting for my rear sway bar endlinks like that to a week ago. When they finally got there I was celebrating.

p.s. I removed my old trailing arms out of my sway bar with my bear hands like a boss.
Well the ups guy finally showed up and I was able to get started.

Angel eyes installed, new lenses installed, now just doing some finishing touches. So far I like the kit from khoalty a bunch.

Looks like a new car with the new lenses so that alone was worth the effort. The ae's are just icing on the cake :)
Pics or it never happened. :p
Well the ups guy finally showed up and I was able to get started.

Angel eyes installed, new lenses installed, now just doing some finishing touches. So far I like the kit from khoalty a bunch.

Looks like a new car with the new lenses so that alone was worth the effort. The ae's are just icing on the cake :)
I took a bunch of pics just have to get them off my camera in a bit. Resting right now :)
Going to start a new thread for the pics :)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.