BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
DougDogs said:
my dealer is having one friday night, with "entertainment, hor' douvres (sp?) and drinks. Can't wait!!
My dealer has opening on Saturday. I hope to get sneak preview tomorrow during my service visit:dunno: :)

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Re: Re: The dealer closest to me . . .

Roadsterwench said:
And I thought in CA we were supposed to be AHEAD of the game!:(
Sterling in Newport Beach may not be one of the high volume dealers that will get the first allotments. Try Crevier :)

On a side note, I will be at Sterling tonight picking up their long M Roadster showroom banners that dealers hang. With Z4s about to hit the floor, they decided (finally) that I could have it. :bigpimp:

·
Only here to produce CO2
368 Posts
I'm just waiting to see how you section and re-position the banner to work with your sectional garage door :thumbup: :lmao:

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
StevzZ3 said:
There are a couple hundred in Santa Monica.:eeps:
At least there were. I think that 'fleet' got used for a bunch of dealer demo drives and media/press introduction events.

Are they still there? If they are, where?

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
eric5150 said:
I'm just waiting to see how you section and re-position the banner to work with your sectional garage door :thumbup: :lmao:
I'm hoping it will fit on the back of the entry door to the garage. If I remember the pic RonS had of his M Coupe banner, that's where he had it. I'll have to search for that thread in the For Sale forum and see if the pic is still on the thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.