BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I was wondering what your experiences have been with golf clubs in the trunk. I just read over a bunch of old threads about various trunk issues and when I test drove an F30 before buying, I found that fitting my golf bag in was a bit of a struggle. This was not a deal-breaker, obviously (I am waiting for my ED re-delivery), but I wanted to know what other avid golfers' experiences have been thus far.

· Freedom isn't free!!
2018 Glacier Silver 340i M Sport
20,556 Posts
I can't say for sure, but I can tell you BMW is very aware of the need for golf clubs to fit. The E60 5er has a diagram in the trunk showing how to get four sets in. Not sure about the F10 5er, but it has a larger trunk than the E60. They made sure that two sets of clubs will fit in the Z4 as long as it has the cargo pass-through and the top is up.

· Premium Member
1,887 Posts
A little tight in my E90, but a full 14 club bag fits. I understand the F30 trunk is bigger so should be fine.

· Registered
12 Posts
I've only commuted with one bag (stand bag) which fits but its tight. I have to put them in on a diagonal to squeeze them in. I do have the fold down seats so I would likely have to use that to fit several bags in.

· Registered
57 Posts
I've fit a cart bag and carry bag at the same time, with room for shoes, etc. deep in the back. The trunk is wide enough to load the cart bag straight across (heads in first, passenger side wheel well). The carry bag then lays on top, at an angle. Plenty of depth to accommodate that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.