BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a (georgeous) 99 528iTA and want to make sure I service it well. This is my first BMW, so I don't have any history with a BMW mechanic - my previous car was an old Benz, and my local shop was fine but I'd love to hear some recommendations. Anybody live in DC and have a shop they'd recommend?

Thanks!!!

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
Does Rockville, MD count? Or is it too far?

·
Retired and happy
488 Posts
BMW Excluservice in Rockville

I can highly recommend BMW Excluservice in Rockville on Parklawn Drive. They are not that far from D.C. and they will drive you to the Metro.

Call 301 231-5400 and talk with Stephan or Matt to make an appointment.

Be sure to join the BMW Car Club of America and BMW Excluservice will give you a 10% discount on all parts and labor when you pay with a check or cash.

They currently service all 3 of my BMWs and I have used them for service on my BMWs since 1992.

Hope this helps.

·
Tar Heel Faithful
14,127 Posts
FDMeloan said:
I can highly recommend BMW Excluservice in Rockville on Parklawn Drive. They are not that far from D.C. and they will drive you to the Metro.
That's what I was gonna recommend, if you're willing to drive there. Good people :thumbup:

·
Currently crazy for autox
79 Posts
I'd recommend checking out the local chapter's website, http://www.nccbmwcca.org/ (National Capital Chapter). They have lots of people all around the area who can recommend good shops.

I live in Gaithersburg, MD and can highly recommend Dan Martin's shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.