BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Large Hungarian Sausage
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week my wife was driving her 2005 Z4 home from work and was involved in a 3 car accident that ended up totaling all 3 cars involved. Thankfully, even though the crash was at 65MPH, she walked away with a few bumps and bruises but nothing permanent. I was very impressed with how well her Z4 protected her.

In memory of that Z4 here are some "after" pics:

/RIP

This weekend I took her up to Bob Smith BMW and told her to pick something new. Here is what we brought home, (gotta admit she has good taste!):

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Good to hear that she was OK, and BMW are built to take the crashes, the car looks great!!!

·
Large Hungarian Sausage
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear that she was OK, and BMW are built to take the crashes, the car looks great!!!
This is exactly why I didn't hesitate to get her another one.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
This is exactly why I didn't hesitate to get her another one.
I'm not driving one at the moment but have had 4 since 79 and loved every one of them.

My next one is a M3 that we will get next spring, to much on the plate to take on another car payment.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How is there a movie playing on your nav?

·
Large Hungarian Sausage
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude, your garage is way too clean ;)
Moved from a 2-car to a 3-car garage, so lots of extra space beyond those storage closets you can see (2 more rows of them in fact) and I am an Engineer so kinda finicky about things being in their place.

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry bout your old Z4 losss but your new car looks grat and shiney.
that one thing that is good about the Z4 is the amount of space in between the driver seat and the front of the car

a mate showed me this and scared the heck out of me as i knew smart cars were cheap death mobiles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts