BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Infinity and beyond
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered today. I have owned my CPO BMW 2004 325i since Feb. 2007. It had 25,000 miles when I purchased it and now I have 107,000 miles. I guess I have been busy driving it over the last four years.

I am now at that time of more maintenance. Recently had the ATF changed and coil springs replaced (one broke). Projects ahead include: Rear brakes (2nd time), shocks & struts, oxygen sensors, and fuel filter to name a few. Most other items are current.

One project I will be taking on myself is the replacement of the headlight lenses. They are dull and yellowing. Hopefully the parts I ordered will arrive soon. If this goes well I am contemplating clear turn signals, side markers and rear taillights.

Well there is my brief introduction.

kind regards,

Paul C. :)

·
Lurking around since 2005
1,349 Posts
Welcome to the boards! I'm interested, how hard is it to change the lenses? Might considering doing this on my parents car as they are also wearing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
Infinity and beyond
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the boards! I'm interested, how hard is it to change the lenses? Might considering doing this on my parents car as they are also wearing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App
BMWe....I installed the new lenses on Saturday. It took me about one hour to do the job. I had some great instructions that I got from an online thread. I have to say they look a whole lot better!!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.