BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and is loving all the info given about the E90. I really want to get the E90 but was wondering if anyone had any good experience with bmw dealer in the tri-states for ED and at what price. Oh, is the invoice price the wholesale price? I'm hoping to get it before the end of summer...all info is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I did my ED thru JMK BMW in Springfield,N.J. Got a good price with out any problems. Good luck
cheers
vern

·
Registered
155 Posts
Joern Esser - Passport BMW, MD

Joern comes highly recommended by many on this board and he went out of his way for me recently. I highly recommend him.

Passport is located just outside DC and can be reached by via the Metro so its no big deal to get there by train for the final pick up. All the rest of the transacation can be handled remotely.

I'm from NYC and will definitely use him again.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Auditti2004 said:
I'm new to this forum and is loving all the info given about the E90. I really want to get the E90 but was wondering if anyone had any good experience with bmw dealer in the tri-states for ED and at what price. Oh, is the invoice price the wholesale price? I'm hoping to get it before the end of summer...all info is greatly appreciated.
I've did mine through Park Ave BMW, in Maywood NJ. Great service and great price. Since I've done my ED, I've sent several friends, plus a board member to my salesperson for their EDs and so far I've received nothing but enthusiastic responses back. If you want details on $$$ you could PM me and I'll be happy to go into further detail.

·
Registered
97 Posts
shabbaman said:
I've did mine through Park Ave BMW, in Maywood NJ. Great service and great price. Since I've done my ED, I've sent several friends, plus a board member to my salesperson for their EDs and so far I've received nothing but enthusiastic responses back. If you want details on $$$ you could PM me and I'll be happy to go into further detail.
Shabbaman,

This is so strange regarding Park Ave. I was there today and negotiated a good deal on an M3. But when I mentioned that I would like to do an ED on it, they said they will not move of MSRP, claiming to much paper work. So I have no clue what to make of them.

.trex

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
trex said:
Shabbaman,

This is so strange regarding Park Ave. I was there today and negotiated a good deal on an M3. But when I mentioned that I would like to do an ED on it, they said they will not move of MSRP, claiming to much paper work. So I have no clue what to make of them.

.trex
2 things...1 - All bets are off for ///M cars. They come out of allocation and are NOT included for ED price consideration. 2 - Networking. Like so many people here, I have a contact at a particular dealership. My salesman at Park Ave, who became my friend as I progressed throught he ED process, has done great things for my referrals. As a matter of fact, he just made a deal from my referral this past Saturday. As a referral, I would expect that you would be treated a certain way with a high level of professionalism and an expectation to receive a certain deal.

You can certainly do ED on an ///M car for the thrill of the experience but unfortunately, it will cost you more than a traditional delivery.

Personally, if I was intent on an ///M car I'd have my salesperson set up a Performance Center delivery.

·
Registered
97 Posts
shabbaman said:
2 things...1 - All bets are off for ///M cars. They come out of allocation and are NOT included for ED price consideration. 2 - Networking. Like so many people here, I have a contact at a particular dealership. My salesman at Park Ave, who became my friend as I progressed throught he ED process, has done great things for my referrals. As a matter of fact, he just made a deal from my referral this past Saturday. As a referral, I would expect that you would be treated a certain way with a high level of professionalism and an expectation to receive a certain deal.

You can certainly do ED on an ///M car for the thrill of the experience but unfortunately, it will cost you more than a traditional delivery.

Personally, if I was intent on an ///M car I'd have my salesperson set up a Performance Center delivery.
I know the issues with the M regarding ED. I agree with you that networking is key here, and I should have asked here before going in. On the good side I did get a deal from another dealer just as good including ED.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Norwalk - as in CT ?

Auditti2004 said:
Did mine with David Swain at New Country in Hartford, CT which wouldn't be to far from Norwalk.

Great, honest guy.. knows his stuff and I negotiated up from invoice and ended about $1700 over.... a pretty good deal I think. He's very responsive and courteous. Called multiple CT dealers and half said they didn't move off of MSRP. Would work with him anytime and can't wait to pick mine up in 10 days.

good luck

·
Registered
83 Posts
tmjb said:
Joern comes highly recommended by many on this board and he went out of his way for me recently. I highly recommend him.

Passport is located just outside DC and can be reached by via the Metro so its no big deal to get there by train for the final pick up. All the rest of the transacation can be handled remotely.

I'm from NYC and will definitely use him again.
Second that. The saving and Joern's help is worth the drive from NYC.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
trex said:
I know the issues with the M regarding ED. I agree with you that networking is key here, and I should have asked here before going in. On the good side I did get a deal from another dealer just as good including ED.
I guess I need to be a little more clear; If you factor in things like airfare, lodging and food, a traditional delivery on an ///M car would be cheaper than ED.

I did not mean to imply that because of ED the sales price of an ///M car should cost more than an tradiotional delivery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts