BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,934 Posts
I own two 3 series BMW's but recently opportunity came to upgrade and i mean "SERIOUS UPGRADE".
2003 760Li with only 78k.
Asking price $13900

what would you do????

No decks of any kind.
:eeps::eeps::eeps:
That sounds VERY low in price and I'm wondering if it might be Sunny_J's 760 (your in BC) that caught fire with it's new owner! Check it out and be cautious. Also heed the advice of the poster above, my warranty company has dished out over 40K in repairs since I've had the car covered by them!

· Registered
1,917 Posts
That sounds VERY low in price and I'm wondering if it might be Sunny_J's 760 (your in BC) that caught fire with it's new owner! Check it out and be cautious. Also heed the advice of the poster above, my warranty company has dished out over 40K in repairs since I've had the car covered by them!
The price is indeed very low for that kind of milage:)

· Registered
3,076 Posts
Stepping into 2003 at 78k is a serious upgrade? Do you live in a cardboard box?
It hurts me too see you post like this man. Lately you have been cutting into people:tsk:. I don't know why:dunno:. Have you ever wonder just because a person buys a 03 745 does not mean they don't own something newer an worth more than your E66 come on bro! Does that really determine a persons wealth? Does that really make him broke an live in a cardboard box? I wonder I rather see a guy buy the 745 an be happy then see a bunch of pictures of 06-08 750's in front of mini mansions like they really live there an there car is so hot an brand new off the show room floor...Really Mo? I know your better than that:). You a good guy but don't stab at the guy like that:). P.S It just might be an upgrade to him.

· Registered
543 Posts
It hurts me too see you post like this man. Lately you have been cutting into people:tsk:. I don't know why:dunno:. Have you ever wonder just because a person buys a 03 745 does not mean they don't own something newer an worth more than your E66 come on bro! Does that really determine a persons wealth? Does that really make him broke an live in a cardboard box? I wonder I rather see a guy buy the 745 an be happy then see a bunch of pictures of 06-08 750's in front of mini mansions like they really live there an there car is so hot an brand new off the show room floor...Really Mo? I know your better than that:). You a good guy but don't stab at the guy like that:).
+1 :thumbup:

· BMW4EVER
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks all for your comments including "cardboard box" dude:):confused:
Buy the way, going to V12 most people would consider SERIOUS UPGRADE. 760 Li is not a everyday driver.
I'm still deciding should I hire a driver or get my butler to drive me around:D

· Registered
12,829 Posts
i would say thats a serious upgrade. from a 3 to a 760.:thumbup: Just be careful they can be money pits especially the 12.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.