BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
For what purpose?

Were you looking to buy a car? Service? BS with the dealer personnel? What are you looking for?

I've used Fairfax BMW, Sterling BMW, and gone over to Passport in Maryland. I bought at Passport (twice). BMW Fairfax seemed to have that snotty nose up attitude of here's our price, take it or leave it (I left it). Sterling wanted to play games with pricing, I didn't. I walked. I bought one from the bimmerfest supporters (far out of state) and was pleased.

Sterling has given me pretty good service. Fairfax, I'm not a big supporter of them, they've played games with service with me. I've gone to Passport for service and while they did what they were supposed to, I wasn't very pleased with atmosphere or the environment. All three have provided loaners......though all 3 turned me over to Enterprise to make that happen.

waiting

·
Registered
36 Posts
waiting: I think you saw "dealer" when you read the post and not "detailer" :p you made me do a double take.

I wouldn't mind and answer to this too. My self car washes aren't quite cutting it and I'm not looking to spend all my time on autopia yet. I live in a condo complex too.. so I have to go elsewhere to wash may car (no house/driveway here).

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Try DJ Mayo. He post a lot on detailing forums and he does fantastic work. He is not cheap so. Otherwise, the guy that installed my clear bra also does detailing - including higher end cars. His name is Raja.

·
Registered
97 Posts
waiting: I think you saw "dealer" when you read the post and not "detailer" :p you made me do a double take.

I wouldn't mind and answer to this too. My self car washes aren't quite cutting it and I'm not looking to spend all my time on autopia yet. I live in a condo complex too.. so I have to go elsewhere to wash may car (no house/driveway here).
I've got to quit drinking........

·
Nothing to see here...
253 Posts
I've heard good things about Brad at Reflections Auto Salon, but I have not yet used him. He is based in Sterling, but also offer mobile service.

http://reflectionsautosalon.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts