BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good one around here...I know they exist!!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
no it was from a detail directory that I was on..can't recall where at the moment...I will try and find the link again.....I have about 30 plus years experince at detailing and do quite a few cars a month on the weekends...you can come up and in about 5 hours I will turn back your ride at near perfect

I do know there is a real high end detailer in San Jose that I have talked to in the past...will see if I can find the link for his site...if you want to travel that far...also on at Silver Creek GG club that dose high end work and one on Fell Street in SF that is super high end....I will search for the links to all of these if you are interested....I know that not to much help but then I'm trying

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WOW Mr. 5-star works out of:

Palo Alto 76 Gas Station
Address:
835 San Antonio Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650) 494-7591

So many high-end cars in my area I'm sure most go somewhere!! :( where!!!! I have swirls on my 04 coupe I need to finally get rid of :(
I don't want to do it myself since I'm afraid to make it worse!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good one around here...I know they exist!!!!
I highly recommend AJ Auto Detailing in San Jose. Price is reasonable. I just had it done over the weekend. They have alot of regular clientele. They have about 50 employees who worked on different stations (wash, drying,interior detailing, polishing, waxing). It's like a production line. I saw Porsches, BMW, Classic cars,etc.... I will post pics later......Here's the website
http://www.ajautodetailing.com/

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I highly recommend AJ Auto Detailing in San Jose. Price is reasonable. I just had it done over the weekend. They have alot of regular clientele. They have about 50 employees who worked on different stations (wash, drying,interior detailing, polishing, waxing). It's like a production line. I saw Porsches, BMW, Classic cars,etc.... I will post pics later......Here's the website
http://www.ajautodetailing.com/
I wish their before and after pics showed a black car with light clear coat scratches and the after showing how it's gone. That's my problem.....I need to take my car to someone who will get rid of these light scratches and not add to them!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I wish their before and after pics showed a black car with light clear coat scratches and the after showing how it's gone. That's my problem.....I need to take my car to someone who will get rid of these light scratches and not add to them!!!
Before and after pics posted to a web site mean squat....go visit the location and see the work up front...........its starting to sound like you are going to be impossible to please...its detailing not magic

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Before and after pics posted to a web site mean squat....go visit the location and see the work up front...........its starting to sound like you are going to be impossible to please...its detailing not magic
ok I'll check'em out....I am hard to please..... :thumbup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
ok I'll check'em out....I am hard to please..... :thumbup:
I am sure they will be able to resolve your problem. I saw a black Vette detailed last weekend. It looks stunning. I even saw a black 66 Caddillac Convertible.

I believe they charge $185 to polish, clay and wax (2 coats). There is $10.00 coupon online (it expires on 8/31/07).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts