BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Good Indy in Southern Indian?

1895 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  wcr3d
Does anyone know of a good/decent Indy anywhere near here?
Thanks!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
No one? There has to be at least one! Say south of indy and between St. louis and louisville?
thanks guys
I don't know of any south of Indpls. I know of one in Kokomo, Dick and Walt's.
Thank you, sure would of thought someone would know of one down here by now. I guess there just aren't any. So sad, means I gotta go to the dealer/stealer.
Found this link. I don't have any experience with any of these shops but it may help you narrow your search.

http://www.bimmershops.com/bmwshops/indiana/
Hey just happened to roam across your post. Im in Bloomington, IN and these are the only two shops I will go.

World Wide Automotive Service
2661 W Schmaltz Blvd., Bloomington, IN ***8226; 812-339-9261

Great Shop! Price is higher than the place below but work is very high quality.

Allroad Motorsports
5105 Production Drive, Bloomington, IN ***8226; 812-824-ROAD

Great shop as well. Cheaper repairs but you need to make an appt at least a week ahead of time.
Thank you very much! Sadly that is still over 2 hours away. Someone could make a killing giving the ONLY stealer competition!
Hey just happened to roam across your post. Im in Bloomington, IN and these are the only two shops I will go.

World Wide Automotive Service
2661 W Schmaltz Blvd., Bloomington, IN • 812-339-9261

Great Shop! Price is higher than the place below but work is very high quality.

Allroad Motorsports
5105 Production Drive, Bloomington, IN • 812-824-ROAD

Great shop as well. Cheaper repairs but you need to make an appt at least a week ahead of time.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.