BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or afternoon or evening depending when and where you are reading this.

I've just registered on this site (duh!) and thought I should say hi since there is dedicated forum for it!

I've just taken delivery of my second (and first North American) BMW, a nice monaco blue 330xi sedan which I picked up at the dealers yesterday afternoon.

My first BMW was a 320d Touring (E46, 2001 model) which I had from new in Belgium and was a company car so had to give it back when I left the company a couple of years later.

I'm very pleased so far (all 30km of driving) with the new 330, it's the first time I've had a big budget for a car and could choose whatever I wanted, other cars I've had I've had very restrictive budgets (always used) or been a company car and then company policy had dictated several aspects of the car. I had been worried about the iDrive interface since all the reviews I'd seen have been bad about it, but due to a mix up at the dealers and then a lack of choice for short notice delivery left me with iDrive, and I like it, don't know what all the fuss is about.

Won't ramble on any longer now, but try and jump into the real forums....

dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did like the fuel economy of that car, I seem to remember driving from Brussels to the Alps (around 800 to 900 km) to go skiing on 1 tank of diesel :D

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to The 'Fest. :thumbup:

·
Dragon Master of TEXAS!
876 Posts
Welcome to the 'FEST! :banana:
Glad to have you join us! :drive:

·
Retired Official Welcomer
2018 M4 Competition Package•2019 540i MSport
8,360 Posts
Patrick said:
How long is this "official welcoming" going to go?

:dunno:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome :thumbup: , I fell the need to use more smilies as my posts are obviously lacking in that department! :bigpimp:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.