BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in a high rise downtown, so i do not have a car wash port or anything. anyone know of good places to wash the car that i can bucket wash? i'd hate to pay someone or go to a quarter bay. the bimmer is filthy right now, it makes me upset to see it this way.:cry: :lmao:

·
Gone Motoring!
2,025 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
i live in a high rise downtown, so i do not have a car wash port or anything. anyone know of good places to wash the car that i can bucket wash? i'd hate to pay someone or go to a quarter bay. the bimmer is filthy right now, it makes me upset to see it this way.:cry: :lmao:
i feel for ya man... maybe Nate can hook u up? just PC'ed my car man... im like, DAMN!!!!... those Griot's #1-3 were no joke... I actually had to use a little #1 to get rid of one of the bird damage on the hood... i got some paint chip but i didnt have the patience and time to fix them... i think im gonna wait til i cant stand them and pay somebody to fix them for me... car's gonna stay home tomorrow, i'll concurs-wax another coat of P21S tomorrow afterwork... now the only problem is...... i need to get myself a PC... :mad:

anyway thanks TONS for letting me borrow ur PC.

--Andrew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts