BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the details (only listing the upgrades)
- black sapphire
- saddle brown dakota leather
- brushed alum trim
- 17k mileage
- sport package
- premium package
- navigation
- ipod/mp3
- sport steering wheel with paddle shifters
- comfort keyless entry
- parking distance control (rear)
- Logic 7 surround sound system
- original warranty through 7/31/2011
- certified pre-owned warranty until 7/31/2013

Sticker is 35,900, we were going to shoot to haggle to 33k before tax and doc fees.

Good price? bad price? Low mileage seems positive and it is immaculate.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought mine back in November for $27k (with fewer options than you list). Still I would think you could get closer to $30k for it. Never hurts to ask for a better price. Get comps from auto-trader to show the dealer you know what the market price should be. And be prepared to go to the next deal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where in Cali are you ETD? I'm in the sf bay area and I've heard that since there are so many n00bie techies in the area, it's really hard to talk dealers down from listing prices.

Anyways I'm planning on testing and possibly negotiating on a CPO 2007 335i Coupe tomorrow. It's got premium + sport + paddle + 36k miles. http://nitra.bmwcpodealer.com/cpo/VehicleDetails/742988163.

My target is $27,700 but sounds like should go even lower (kbb trade-in for this is $2k lower than OP's)? I have been looking (initially at CLK350s) since first week of June so not desperate at all.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I passed on the coupe. I ended up getting a newer sedan from another dealership:

- 2010 335i Sedan
- black sapphire
- beige leather
- dark walnut trim
- 9k mileage
- automatic steptronic transmission
- premium package
- heated seats
- navigation
- ipod/mp3
- comfort keyless entry
- 1 yr satellite radio
- original warranty through 1/14/2014

Paid 39,500, it was listed at 44k, when I checked KBB for a used 2009 with all these options, it said 42k was expected retail. Since I am almost 3k below, but a year newer with a year more factory warranty, I think I did pretty good.

This was a dealership loaner.

Love it.

·
*Da Butter Pecan Papi*
2,261 Posts
So I passed on the coupe. I ended up getting a newer sedan from another dealership:

- 2010 335i Sedan
- black sapphire
- beige leather
- dark walnut trim
- 9k mileage
- automatic steptronic transmission
- premium package
- heated seats
- navigation
- ipod/mp3
- comfort keyless entry
- 1 yr satellite radio
- original warranty through 1/14/2014

Paid 39,500, it was listed at 44k, when I checked KBB for a used 2009 with all these options, it said 42k was expected retail. Since I am almost 3k below, but a year newer with a year more factory warranty, I think I did pretty good.

This was a dealership loaner.

Love it.
What? No SP on a 335i??? Shame on you! "Just Kidding" :angel: Congrats and enjoy your sweet ride! :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.