BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Good South Florida Price

1949 Views 12 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Julio urquijo
Has anyone gotten a good price for a MY 2012 528i from a dealer in South Florida? I live in the Ft. Lauderdale area and I have not been able to get invoice price for a 2012 528i.Help is appreciated.
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
Would not touch Pines

My last purchases where x5D with Coggin BMW in Fort Pierce, not the cheapest price but good to deal with, and the my wifes new 535Xi coming from Germain in Naples, nice to deal with and honest, lay it out and says it as it is ( did give coggin a try but could not match price on trade and lets be honest it is price to change car is the real figure you want if a trade is involved )

Use any of the Zag tools, just change the zip to dealer area code and plug in your wants , then click on contact dealer and let them call you ( yes you have to sort of guess the dealer but if it is the only one zero miles from the zip you added then you have a winner)

The previous posters are correct, the further North you get even in Florida it is normally a better deal, but if you are trading then it has to be factored in ( which is why we went Naples )

Note I live about 3 miles from Pines BMW and they do offer Zag pricing but they are clowns
1 - 1 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.