BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks - the 330 (lucy) got rolled onto Sergio's Trucking carrier yesterday around 5:40pm eastern on its way to San Diego for the new owner. I hated to do it but have too many cars and Lucy was the odd woman out (hah! I sold her ass so I guess that makes me either a pimp or a father in an arranged marriage).

Until I buy the 335 wagon (due out never), I probably won't be lurking so this is goodbye.

Some things I will miss about this board (and maybe not miss) - note disguised slightly for some unknown reason (maybe to weed out the total idiots)...
- My all time favorite is the repeated posts by some 16 year old with a really hot exotic mom who just got his e92... must be great to get a 50k car for your 15th birthday and then act like you've been driving for 20 years. I bet this dude has to clean his underwear everytime he gets stuck between two 18 wheelers on the freeway. He has to adjust the steering wheel up when he gets over 80 (but don't tell dad he was on a highway).
- Then there was some chick from Boston who kept asking really fricking annoying questions - her questions were dumb, our response was mean, but her reaction was priceless!
- How many posts can you have about IPOD questions? I mean, if you can afford one of these cars, you should have at least two braincells! It is not that hard - just from memory, I think there are three options - a crappy cord in your center console, a slightly better chord in your glovebox, and then a really good chord in the glovebox. Read the damn website.
- I call bullcrap on everyone who says the auto is the "wife's car". You know you like it - admit it. Hell, I liked it - it is easy, fun, and you can do stuff in an auto that you can't do in a manny (just floor your auto on a highway and hold on for 20 seconds).
- For those of you who have to ask if you got a good deal. You are one of two people: you are dumb and got screwed -or- you are incredibly insecure and are bragging. 90% of you got screwed (a 900 dollar a month car payment is a great deal!)
- Flat black or metallic black, that is the question! Shoot me now!
- Someone please keep funny posts going - this board used to be really damn funny and the good stuff seems few and far between. Less bragging - more funny.

LAST, let's all agree once and for all that japanese cars (cars, not trucks) truly suck. If you are even putting a infiniti or lexus in your consideration set, please buy one - now. No, like now. Like right now. Leave. Go home. Buh-bye.

See you guys later - thanks for the good times!

·
Advocate de diabolo
2,363 Posts
Lol, you forgot "what type of snow setup for the winter should I use", or "should I get an xi or i". Anyways, best of luck, what is your main ride currently?

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
Hello my name is Gustov and I am from mother Russia. I vud like to purchase a 335i for my 13 year old grandnephew. He vud like to add quad exhausts to ze car since he doesnt like ze appearance of only two. Someone would like to help!

·
Registered
402 Posts
But should I get the black or white iPod? :)

Seeya around-
Andrew

·
Lymphoma Cancer Awareness
8,600 Posts
You forgot about all the posts on RFT's... should I keep them should I get rid of them... are they good or bad... do I patch or replace... etc... It's called the "Search" button ppl! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey vornado you got to post a bigger picture of your avatar. It's the right thing to do. :D

·
Automotive Monomaniac
10,706 Posts
Sorry to see you go.

You can always get a 535xi, you know...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Should I get iDrive or not?
Should I get satellite radio or HD radio?
Leather or leatherette?

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man - I love it. Due to time, I forgot all the good ones.

Oh, leather vs. leatherette - that one gets me all the time. Sometimes I can't sleep at night I am so obsessed with the pros and cons of that weighty decision.

Main ride is the C4 right now....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is the speed limited at 151, 152, 153, 154, or 155? Cuz I think, no I'm sure I had her up to 156 maybe even 157. lol

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Classic!

You guys nailed it -- thanks for the laugh!

For what it's worth, I frequented www.audiworld.com for years with my old A4. It's the same over there... Should I get the 2.0T or 3.2, Leather vs. Leatherette, iPod, snow tires, all the same things.

Best,
James

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wait - saw a new one - Simoniz or not!!! Oh, the humor, sides hurting. We should rename the post. Should I blank or blank?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump.

·
Registered
195 Posts
What's the average wing span velocity of a swallow? Hmmm..... African or European? LMAO - Give people a forum and the dumb ass questions will never cease to be posted. I guess the "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." does not apply here. Cheers and best wishes!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
What is this constant need that people have, to announce to the whole world that they are leaving?

When you leave a party, do you go, "Lend me your ears, fellers! Your truly is departing the premises! Thanks, all."?

Just be gone already.

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
What is this constant need that people have, to announce to the whole world that they are leaving?

When you leave a party, do you go, "Lend me your ears, fellers! Your truly is departing the premises! Thanks, all."?

Just be gone already.
You drive a kia rio. Nobody here has to talk to you. You go away.

·
Registered
73 Posts
- Someone please keep funny posts going - this board used to be really damn funny and the good stuff seems few and far between. Less bragging - more funny.
LAST, let's all agree once and for all that japanese cars (cars, not trucks) truly suck. If you are even putting a infiniti or lexus in your consideration set, please buy one - now. No, like now. Like right now. Leave. Go home. Buh-bye.
:confused:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chord = Cord

"buh-bye" dumb ass

- How many posts can you have about IPOD questions? I mean, if you can afford one of these cars, you should have at least two braincells! It is not that hard - just from memory, I think there are three options - a crappy cord in your center console, a slightly better chord in your glovebox, and then a really good chord in the glovebox. Read the damn website.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts