BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of u know my car wont pass smog and its to expensive for a student like me to fix it.
So its with a broken heart that im saying goodbye to my baby my first car that i bought with my own money....
But u guys were great in helping me out with all my problems..
But ill be back no doubt about it BMWs are great cars!! And i will get another one maybe ill all the way with an e36 m3 or an e30 m3 if i can find someone selling one.
Thanks you guys for all your help i really apreciate it u guys help alot of people and i was one of them thank you!!!!
:.(

Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
BMWCCA HPDE Instructor
23,474 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Don't buy an E30 M3 unless you have lots of money for maintenance. Their engines require a lot more upkeep than US E36 M3s (not to mention they cost twice as much or more to buy).

·
Cruising 280 Top Down
6,089 Posts
What are you doing with your old car?

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
You legally have to smog a car before you can sell it in California.

Jus sayin :dunno:

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
The buyer has recourse agains said seller if the condition wasn't expressed too.

I was thinking of going this route after getting screwed from the PO.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well since the dmv doesnt acknowlegeg trades it was a gift and i put "as is"
Yeah the way to make it pass was pay 1000+ to get valve job lol

But i got a honda know :(
Sent from my PC36100 using Bimmer App

·
'92 325I Rollin Stoned
'94 325is
347 Posts
NOT TRUE. you can write a BILL OF SALE saying to the buyer you are selling the vehicle "AS IS"
True this, I used to have a very poorly running E30 sitting in my Driveway, and I sold it to this lady with no title for 175$, It was giving to me by one of my friends, unfortunately that way before I knew about Bimmerfest,I regret selling it now x.x x.x, but I sold it to this lady unregistered with no title, and she sold it to a scrap yard.

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
NOT TRUE. you can write a BILL OF SALE saying to the buyer you are selling the vehicle "AS IS"
Not in California. If its sold in state, it must pass smog.

·
Just living MY dream
5,588 Posts
Yep, that is a good thing :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.