BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I own a 1999 E46 318i sedan and I have just taken delivery of some Goodridge SS brake lines. I plan to replace the brake lines, rotors (EBC OEM) and pads (EBC Green Stuff) and also replace the brake fluid. Does anyone have any experience in installing the Goodridge SS brake lines? Any problems with installing Goodridge brake lines?

·
Wagon Man
244 Posts
Pijal9110 said:
Hello everyone!

I own a 1999 E46 318i sedan and I have just taken delivery of some Goodridge SS brake lines. I plan to replace the brake lines, rotors (EBC OEM) and pads (EBC Green Stuff) and also replace the brake fluid. Does anyone have any experience in installing the Goodridge SS brake lines? Any problems with installing Goodridge brake lines?
Here's what I got by using the Search function.. just 1 click away... may be you can try it yourself next time ?

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57755&highlight=lines

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got my EBC green stuff pads and rotors installed, together with fresh dot 4 brake fluid and Goodridge SS brake lines. There was definitely a big improvement in performance although not sure if SS lines alone will make that big of a difference. It's probably the combination of everything. Tried my best to follow the bed-in process, probably did an okay job but I'll probably do another bed-in session. One small regret is probably not switching to dot 5.1 (bit hard to find in my country) brake fluid. Does dot 5.1 really make a difference?

Thanks for the help guyz!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts