1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Livin' like Larry!
8,850 Posts
Yeah.....can't say that I'm too fond of Pamela myself.
I still have a subscription to Playboy :amish: but am seriously considering dropping it (after 22 years) because I am sick and tired of Pamela Anderson popping up in it seemingly every couple of months... She's been "featured" in it 12 times for chrissakes! Enough already... give Mrs. Airbags a chance to shine (some more :angel: ) or something... :thumbup:

·
Casey!
17,654 Posts
She would be plenty hot if she just stayed natural! Who needs FFFs when you're sporting natural Ds?

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
Bad boob job. There is a clinical term for her breasts almost connecting in the middle, but I can't recall it...the layman's term is "bread-loafing" for any of those wanting to learn some more.

I used to like her a lot, but the whole Hep C thing and all that work has pretty much turned me off on her.

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
22,144 Posts
It's a shame when people get addicted to plastic surgery...

Need I bring up Michael Jackson :eek:

I thought I had read somewhere that she 'downsized' to become more normal & natural looking :dunno:

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
It's a shame when people get addicted to plastic surgery...

Need I bring up Michael Jackson :eek:

I thought I had read somewhere that she 'downsized' to become more normal & natural looking :dunno:
She did have them removed, but then missed how big they were, so went at it again.

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
Thanks.

I'd guess that's pretty common.
I know one girl pretty well who had one "deflate". She was a "D" at the time and thought "Hell, if I am going to go through this again, I think I want to go just a wee bit bigger." So she went from a D to a very full D/DD. She is almost 5'9 though, so they look good on her.

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
22,144 Posts
I know one girl pretty well who had one "deflate". She was a "D" at the time and thought "Hell, if I am going to go through this again, I think I want to go just a wee bit bigger." So she went from a D to a very full D/DD. She is almost 5'9 though, so they look good on her.
I've heard that's very common. The good implant warranty's let you do that free of extra charge when they fail.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
the whole Hep C thing and all that work has pretty much turned me off on her.
:stupid:

Wouldn't even be prudent to schtup with a borrowed d*ck. ;)

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
I've heard that's very common. The good implant warranty's let you do that free of extra charge when they fail.
Yep - that was the case for her. Just the surgeon's time had to be paid for. However, with her new procedure there was an option to pay a one-time $140 for an insurance policy that covers EVERYTHING (including surgery center/surgeon costs/etc.) for 10 years. I told her at 9.5 years she should accidently drop a sledgehammer on one of them. :eek:

:D

·
^yup, it's me^
2,215 Posts
Yep - that was the case for her. Just the surgeon's time had to be paid for. However, with her new procedure there was an option to pay a one-time $140 for an insurance policy that covers EVERYTHING (including surgery center/surgeon costs/etc.) for 10 years. I told her at 9.5 years she should accidently drop a sledgehammer on one of them. :eek:

My bet is that those things get hammered on a lot.

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
22,144 Posts

And what did she think of that suggestion? :dunno:

:rofl:

·
call me darkcloud
42,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And what did she think of that suggestion? :dunno:

:rofl:
If Airbag's real name was Peter Gabriel then she would have been all for it.:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts