BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the one on teh top is my high beam, and the ones on the bottom are my cluster they just look blue for some reason. my friend took the video with my razr V3i

-excuse the check engine my cars running a lil "rich" right now lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
The BLUE LIGHTS are from the 5-0 chasing him down...LOL:rofl:

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
Sure hope that your car isn't running really lean considering the CEL is on, and you're running at a very high rpm for a while.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
kbuicker said:
And where was this shot in texas mister?? 820, 35?
i woudlnt double the limit on the actual highway of course :eeps:

express road between north tarrant and heritage trace parkway. theres a 3 lane service road in between that people think doesnt exist lol

- i did top it out because the car downshifted and started slowin down by itself. it was alright not worth the burning of gas lol

-i tried this on beach street with a friend behind me, i left him so far behind and he got caught at a light, i was doing at least 120 and a cop saw me but he was in the church parking lot. friend called me and told me he was followin but i got away since i didnt decide to slow down, i even saw him pass by with lights flashing when i had pulled into this bank. im sure he wasnt going after me though :dunno:

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Yikes, be careful man, you just never know when a tire will blow, or a bump in the road will blow your tire and at 120+mph, you're minced meat.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yah i kno the road is brand new practically and no wear on it at all, nobody ever uses it dunno y. and yah i was almost minced meat last night.....the cussing.....yah i ran a stop and there was a semi that had stopped and started moving LOL. i was goin fast enough to where id pass it but it was close.

·
Hawks RULE!
1,166 Posts
frhsfootball80 said:
yah i kno the road is brand new practically and no wear on it at all, nobody ever uses it dunno y. and yah i was almost minced meat last night.....the cussing.....yah i ran a stop and there was a semi that had stopped and started moving LOL. i was goin fast enough to where id pass it but it was close.
You ran a stop sign at >120mph? With a vehicle in sight?

:eek:

You must be good friends with Darwin.

-Cago

·
just havin a heart attack
2,741 Posts
I'm speechless. Just the other day he was asking me for advice on getting new tires.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
bimmerd00d said:
I'm speechless. Just the other day he was asking me for advice on getting new tires.
lol i dont really need new tires i had found a good deal on some but they werent the same size so i was looking at getting those

see "dood"

·
Stimulus Package
4,245 Posts
You do realize what the judge is going to do to you if you get tagged going 120 on a surface street, don't you?

Many states have provisions on the books to seize vehicles (by civil forfeiture) that are used for reckless driving. I don't know about Texas but it happens in CA.

·
You Lick It, You Own It
14,417 Posts
now where's my 140 mph run with 3 other (2 girls and my friend filming) getting owned by a Yamaha R1.... yeah... 0-60, it looked like i was parked.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And in the end, his 540 stopped on it's roof.
WOW way to bring back a thread almost a year old lol

-fyi i dont recall there being any violations the night of my wreck. it was also called a hit and run so i wasnt at fault at all. you want to give it a rest now kevin? soon as someone screws you over im gonna ride your ass all day long.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
Raza, c'mon, I thought you were able to take a little ribbing. If you look, this wasn't the only "old" thread I posted too, it's a common occurrence

I found it ironic that your poor car went through high speed runs (like those above) and in the end was wiped out by someone else driving recklessly.

·
looking for a car
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Raza, c'mon, I thought you were able to take a little ribbing. If you look, this wasn't the only "old" thread I posted too, it's a common occurrence

I found it ironic that your poor car went through high speed runs (like those above) and in the end was wiped out by someone else driving recklessly.
high speed run on a service road 2 miles long 3 lanes wide in a area with no cars around. the most harm i could do is a run over a rabbit.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
I hear ya... Just don't keep it up :) It's fun until someone gets an eye put out... also, I don't want to read about a fellow member losing his life due to high-speed runs.. I've had experience with that in the past, it's not good. (and I know how bad Texas drivers are).. you just never know what the 'other' guy will do, as you can attest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.