BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

Here are some pictures of my new ride. :bigpimp: :thumbup:
I'm in love, it's a pleasure driving it.

gallery

best regards - Dr.Sommer

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Servus Herr Doktor !

Congratulations! Drive it in good health and have fun with it :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
14,837 Posts
Ausgezeichnit! (I hope I have that right!)

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
wingspan said:
Ausgezeichnit! (I hope I have that right!)
replace the last 'i' with an 'e' :)

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Congrats. The superior exterior colour. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hmmmm

The car looks awesome... but I must say, it appears in some of those pictures that Jesus died on the cross for your BMW.... Must be a sinfully good ride! :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is the exterior color Titanium Silver?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really nice! Love the interior color, goes well with the silver exterior. Your pics are better than most I've seen of the E90.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Beautiful car! I am planning to purchase a TiAg 330 as well, and had not considered the Terra interior until I saw your pictures. I was planning on doing the Black leather with the Aluminum trim, but now I am considering the Terra leather instead of the black!

Any thoughts on the durability of the Terra color vs. the black, such as possible fading in the contact areas? Just curious!

·
Registered
860 Posts
E90_or_IS said:
Are there any extra charge to put the 325i SP wheels to the 330i? I like the style and it is cheaper to maintain also.
It´s an option in Euro spec. In Europe you get to choose from a wide variety and the wheels you are seeing are not specific to the 325. 330i can be ordered with any wheel from the E90 lineup as long as it´s at least 17inches.

Since there are no (sports) packages, wider wheels, sports seats, sports suspension etc. are seperate options

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice pictures.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Well done, wish i had gone with that interior instead of black :bawling: ! What type of window tint do you have on the rear windows.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts