BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I picked up my plates, title, registration, etc; from the dealer. Ran to the Inspection station and got inspected. Got drunk last night in belmar and thought up the theory of waking up early and going to get my windows tinted. Went to Tire Empire in Staten island Who i love. They always do a mint job. They were doin the new body style one before my car. I got 15% all around. I need to go to island sound in a few weeks and get my windshield done.

Also found a set of rims I really like and am considering for the spring time.

and the other pic is tire empires quad which I always loved lol

Attachments

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
nice, for the rim set you like, try getting something with more spokes, realy suits the seven.

·
Registered
872 Posts
SICKKKK quad!

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I got 15% all around. I need to go to island sound in a few weeks and get my windshield done.
lol
:eek: hope you have the night vision option. leave the windshield alone. your gonna kill some kid in the crosswalk. i can barely see at night with 35%front/20% rear. then again, i'm getting old:eeps:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek: hope you have the night vision option. leave the windshield alone. your gonna kill some kid in the crosswalk. i can barely see at night with 35%front/20% rear. then again, i'm getting old:eeps:
Ive always had my windshields tinted. My G37s Is right now 30% it looks like clear glass in to out at night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts