BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
()_:_:_))_C_A_M_E_L_)
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I've seen how bnwbmw 7's headlights came out and I liked the look so I went with it and got mine done as well also I've got some ACS vinyls as well enjoy :)

·
David
3,550 Posts
I like the pics in your sig more. I love the color of your car, the drop, and the rims are great:thumbup:.

I'm just not a fan of the headlight tint and the ac schnitzer vinyl on the side.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys for the input positive or negative

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I like the pics in your sig more. I love the color of your car, the drop, and the rims are great:thumbup:.

I'm just not a fan of the headlight tint and the ac schnitzer vinyl on the side.
Yeah I normally wouldn't care for the flashy decals (IMO normally it would look ghetto and not reputable for a 7) BUT with the rims and kits on for some reason to me it just fits and looks great! :thumbup:

·
President
8,099 Posts
not a fan of the decals

and AC Schnitzer wording is supposed to be on the rear door

and whats on the left side, how does the sticker look?

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not a fan of the decals

and AC Schnitzer wording is supposed to be on the rear door

and whats on the left side, how does the sticker look?
Samething on the other side but I didnt want it on the rear I wanted in the front

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I like the original Signature that was at the bottom, that was fresh.
I disagree and the reason is the silver decal accents your rims....plus it states that your car has a BA body kit on it but never the less the silver on the accent in my opinion transitions a sea of blue (ie your car) into the silver rims with out skipping a beat...before the decal I thought...hmm I don't think those rims work for that car, after the decal it looks great. Easier on the eyes and a more fluid transition. In any other case I would say take that trashy flashy decal off but man with the nature of the kit and how it flows with your rims I think it looks great!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I did the eyelids few months back and loved it! Can u post some more pics of your car with a front view so.we can see how both look? Curious how they look on your color. What happened to your blue tint? Not liking the decal much

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
Definitely not my taste, but then again some people prfer a more stock look while others like to take a leap into personalizing theirs vehicles a bit more...Not saying one is better then the other..

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Looks good, to each his own. I am more like Wil, and prefer stock. I think I would lose the decal. Wheels look good especially on that color.

·
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ill take some more pics of the headlights but I got it done in stickercity the dudes over there do a real good job.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You will never catch me puting stickers on my headlights. I agree the corner lens looks better when you get rid of the orange, but not like this. IMO if you want the look, do it properly and pull the headlights apart.

One of the reasons that I like the e65 is how smooth and clean this car can be, even stock. One of the best features is there are very few seams and body lines on the car. The first thing I noticed about the 7 was how there is no door molding from the factory. Adding that sticker along the bottom of the door ruins the lines for me.

I've seen your car before, and I know that we don't have similar taste. But to each his own and there are still some nice things about this car.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 52 Posts