Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All hell broke loose tonight and I thought I'd show a couple of pics of the job Wolfsteins Raggtopp Protectant does on the fabric convertible top (applied last summer) and also the beading action of Griot's BOS (3 months old).

·
into things retro
4,541 Posts
Holy Raincoat, Batman!

Applied last summer? Wow, that's amazing. We don't get much rain here in SoCal, but the next time I clean the top really good I'm going to apply my Raggtopp. The cleaner works really well also.

·
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Holy Raincoat, Batman!

scottn2retro said:
Applied last summer? Wow, that's amazing. We don't get much rain here in SoCal, but the next time I clean the top really good I'm going to apply my Raggtopp. The cleaner works really well also.
I'd definitely use the cleaner before applying. I have not "washed" the top since applying the protectant and of course, had the hard top on all winter. I just use a stiff shop brush to brush the top off regularly. I keep thinking I should wash it, but it always looks great, so I'll leave well enough alone. After snapping the pic, I used my Absorber to remove the water from the top, no lint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts