BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 X3 M40i G01
724 Posts
Nice lip......OEM? I miss mine. The Style 5 looks way better than your "M3" wheels.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice

If I had it to do over again, I think I may have opted for the lip instead of the M-Tech... That's a pretty good look.

Them wheels ain't bad either :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
wagonthedog - I think even in pre-facelift form, your car with the Sport front bumper and style 5's looks great in that rarer colour of bodywork you have! Yes, I'll be 'usual' and say update the headlamps to facelifts, white side indicator and rears to really freshen up the looks - but I know plenty do like the pre-facelift look too.

That front Aero lip (I think its the one from the aero styling package) looks great on a touring with the rear roof tip spoiler ;)

Slammed540 - the new wheels are a definite imrpovement on the older ones ;) and Alpine White E39s are the best!!!

Cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Ditto

Hey Dennis, and reciprocal props are in order for an awesome police car :thumbup:

While I do like the lip added to the standard bumper, I certainly have no regrets about what I've got currently... Lol, and since you mentioned it, I've got clear corners and side markers coming in next week! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I agree I do need all that stuff I order my top rear spoiler I like the way it looks I guess I got lots of improvements to do on the car it will get there I hope since I got a new born girl here now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.