But most of all... CONGRATS!

EDIT- Now you need a new sig ;)

·
10,856 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Congrats. Just sort of invidiously takes over, doesn't it?

Hmm - new car? Bad economy - shouldn't do it. New car? It's sort of used, really. New car? It's an investment! Gotta have it!

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
Love those Vader seats...

Those of you familiar with the E36 M3 please educate me...Is there two different version of the side skirt on the E36 M3? That looked different than what I'm accustom to.

G

·
The HACK said:
Love those Vader seats...

Those of you familiar with the E36 M3 please educate me...Is there two different version of the side skirt on the E36 M3? That looked different than what I'm accustom to.
Someone with a coupe needs to post.

I agree. They are different on the sedan.

·
Rest in peace, Coach
9,106 Posts
TD said:

Someone with a coupe needs to post.

I agree. They are different on the sedan.
Well, this is from just general observation.

Most of the later model M3s that I've seen has the side skirt where the flare tucks in under the front 1/3rd of the skirt (kinda like my side skirt but not nearly as DRAMATIC). I have seen M3s with the 325/328 sports package skirts, but have always been an older E36 M3 (different front mesh grill...It's slats rather than a mesh).

Inquiring minds wants to know...

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
Very nice Doug. A good move based on your previous plans and the concerns you mentioned:thumbup: Enjoy yourself:D

G

·
The HACK said:

Well, this is from just general observation.

Most of the later model M3s that I've seen has the side skirt where the flare tucks in under the front 1/3rd of the skirt (kinda like my side skirt but not nearly as DRAMATIC). I have seen M3s with the 325/328 sports package skirts, but have always been an older E36 M3 (different front mesh grill...It's slats rather than a mesh).

Inquiring minds wants to know...
The slats (instead of mesh) means a luxury pkg M3 (they also got wood trim and M-Contour rims). I have the skirts you describe on my M3.

But if he's got a "WBS" VIN, there's no problem.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.