BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met Heath (p00fthedrag0n) last night in South Beach (Miami). We had a blast. Talked about cars a bit, but moreso just found out it was great to spend time with someone I socialize with online. This is my second time meeting a 'Fest member offline (oddly enough, also in South Beach). I highly recommend it.

·
Sejanus
5,785 Posts
I envy you!:cry: My wife and I LOVE South Beach!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
+1 on the envy. lived in Coral Gables for 7 years and enjoy SoBe as well! Fortunately, wife's family still in Miami so we get back often.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Must say Nick, we did hit it off and had an amazing time! Definitely need to stay in touch with one another and like you said next time were in the same proximity of each other we'll have to do it again! Especially if you make your way to the great state of Texas... I'd love to show you guys around and I know we could have a great time. So glad you guys made it down and things worked out the way they did! Chadwick was amazing! Dinner was incredible and the company was phenomenal!

You kidding? I'm married for 18 years with 4 kids. I never stop living life!
Great people, great family and extremely willing to have a good time! So I can vouch for this statement. Never stops! Tell Jenay Lauren and I appreciate her coming with and just so you guys know "y'all" are great and we already miss Florida! Sorry to be so brief.. Literally just got into Houston, bout to head to Austin and then San Antonio, looks like another late night on the road! I'll be back on tomorrow with some pictures perhaps and maybe a good tale or two :).

Thanks again to both of you for showing us a great time in Miami! Look forward to the next time we meet regardless of what side of 100 million were on ;). One more time, can't stress enough what a good time it was! Must say to the rest of the 'fest give it a shot!

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Must say Nick, we did hit it off and had an amazing time! Definitely need to stay in touch with one another and like you said next time were in the same proximity of each other we'll have to do it again! Especially if you make your way to the great state of Texas... I'd love to show you guys around and I know we could have a great time. So glad you guys made it down and things worked out the way they did! Chadwick was amazing! Dinner was incredible and the company was phenomenal!

Great people, great family and extremely willing to have a good time! So I can vouch for this statement. Never stops! Tell Jenay Lauren and I appreciate her coming with and just so you guys know "y'all" are great and we already miss Florida! Sorry to be so brief.. Literally just got into Houston, bout to head to Austin and then San Antonio, looks like another late night on the road! I'll be back on tomorrow with some pictures perhaps and maybe a good tale or two :).

Thanks again to both of you for showing us a great time in Miami! Look forward to the next time we meet regardless of what side of 100 million were on ;). One more time, can't stress enough what a good time it was! Must say to the rest of the 'fest give it a shot!
Likewise my friend, likewise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts