BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
Pretty cool Toastman, I forgot you were local!

What do you think about our new chapter logo? TD, gave me a NCC logo sticker, I put it in my shirt pocket, forgot about it, and washed the shirt. (shhh, don't tell Tom)

CD-55

G

·
CD-55 said:
Pretty cool Toastman, I forgot you were local!

What do you think about our new chapter logo? TD, gave me a NCC logo sticker, I put it in my shirt pocket, forgot about it, and washed the shirt. (shhh, don't tell Tom)

CD-55
Hey! That sticker cost me $0.50!

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
Very cool. I understand that the CCA plates are becoming available in more and more states.

In my state, Washington, it will be awhile, if ever. They lost a ton of money on a few presonalized plates, the squaredance one was not a big seller, and now it takes an act of god to get a new design approved.

And our local chapter has 2800 members! and growing 10%/year.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL CD.

Yea I like the new logo, its pretty cool.

By the way, if you guys attend the chapter events, let me know; we might meet at the event.

Happy motoring guys, plenty cool roads around our Capital :D

·
Double Bimmers
1,176 Posts
FlyingToaster said:
LOL CD.

By the way, if you guys attend the chapter events, let me know; we might meet at the event.
:D
Look for me at each Autox. I think you will also find TD, JST, and LIL RAJA. The four of us are all registered for the April 14 autoX.

CD-55

·
Registered
172 Posts
Where is the April 14th AutoX? Can I just come by to check it out?

And where are these great roads around the capital area i've been missing? :dunno:

·
Raoul Duke
12,582 Posts
pod13 said:
Where is the April 14th AutoX? Can I just come by to check it out?

And where are these great roads around the capital area i've been missing? :dunno:
Not in Herndon or Centreville. :thumbdwn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.