BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· ///Multiple
4,586 Posts
For anyone that's done European Delivery, it's like a trip down memory lane! We loved our experience at BMW Welt, being treated like a VIP, and everything they had to offer in the Premium Lounge. The delivery experience is exactly as described and we remember the thrill we felt when it was happening. We have this saved on all of our DVRs and have re-watched it several times since it was first broadcast. Boring? Not for us!

As for the comments made about the sound engineers when it was first broadcast, they were along the lines of "Really, a PhD to design the warning chime? Then they must have hired interns to design the cup holders!"

· Maintainin'
1,130 Posts
Yeah I have this on my Hard Drive watched it once and was very dissapointed, I guess the only thing I found interesting was the Rolls-Royce bit. It was not worth an hour of my time I can tell you that. But I guess for those European delivery guys it was sweet lol.

· Worlds Foremost Authority
22,293 Posts
I have seen it several times and every time I see that asinine segment abiut the guy designing the perfect chime sounds I think about the indicator LED for the seat presets on my 335i that is located on the side of the seat bottom where it can only seen when the car door is open and you are kneelling beside it and I want to smack the chime guy upside the head.

CA

· Registered
1,368 Posts
I have seen it seveal times and every time I see that asinine segment abiut the guy designing the perfrect chime sounds I think about the indicator LED for the seat presets on my 335i that is located on the side of the seat bottom where it can only seen when the car door is open and you are kneelling beside it I want to smack the chime guy upside the head.

CA
I wanted the MINI sound as a text message sound on my iPhone. I think that given the choice, you'd take out the creators of Marimba and Tri-Tone over that dude.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.