BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all who are looking to get an awesome deal on the 7iAH, see below calculation for an ED excellent deal.

MSRP: $99,025 (Base+ZCW+SAT)
ED Invoice: $84,920
Selling price: $84,920 - $7500 (Eco credit) - $3500 (Option credit) + $500 (dealer profit, YMMV) = $74,420

Residual 3yr/ 36k: 58%
MF: 0.00195 + 0.0003 (ED) - 0.00049 (7 MSD) = 0.00176

Cap cost reduction: $2,750 (Drive off will be reduced by $2500 later due to credit, so essentially $250)

Monthly payment: ~$644 (not incl tax)

If you can combine this with loyalty/ BMW CCA, you are even better off. Unfortunately, I have neither.

The challenge for this deal is going to be to get an allocation...this is a limited production vehicle. I think this is a steal

I highly recommend 2 dealers for this Greg Poland and Will Shaw. They are both excellent and will work with you to make things happen.

·
Registered
282 Posts
So my dealer in allocation spot he tells me if contract is signed by end of fear all the credits will go on for 60 days after the end of the year

Anybody know about the sports package for the active hybrid and also if the car has come for seats as standard

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
When is the factory closed?

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
So CHRISCHUENG was dealer ship told you they will honor the deal?
None. I think you misunderstood my post. I may be misunderstanding where you're coming from, so please correct me if so.

I think, and hence my post since I'm not exactly sure, that the factory is going to be closed for around 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years. Everything between now and then is allocated - BMW doesn't do things loosely with a lot of open slots. Even if they could get you a slot, say in 2 weeks time, it may not get to the dealership in time due to the holidays (customs, shipping etc.).

So what you and everyone is up against is not specifically due to timing - but rather luck. Everyone that I've seen talk about taking advantage of this deal on the boards has either had a car already in the works (whereby they accidentally hit the jackpot), or are taking a car from stock.

No dealer is going to honor a deal that they won't get back from BMW. Unless it is a mistake on their part, or they have a spare allocation. I think it would be wishful to count on either right now. Is it fair? Perhaps not. But it is their game, they set the rules, and the only choice we have is do we play or not. Benz, Audi and Lexus have their own games that may be more appealing.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Sometimes that's how the chips fall.

·
Registered
8,181 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a ridiculous payment for the car you're getting. Congrats !! Too bad the F07 deal fell thru, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the extra 50HP.
Well, its a deal alright...but as you can see it may just be a pie in the sky...I cannot be absolutely certain unless I have a definite ED date + order paperwork done and the numbers locked in..

Far as the F07, the deal is salvageable, but I've changed my mind and am taking my chances with the 750iAH. If this doesn't work out, I have yet another backup plan that I will disclose at some time in the future, though I hope it doesnt come to that..:tsk:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I know i wanted to order but no dealer could guarantee that teh car will be here by then and if its not delivered by the 01-03-2012 the deal is not valid. the payment would be $150 more. Where do these gentlemen mentioned above work??
Even with $150 more this is a great deal. Many people here and elsewhere pay double for a 750i

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm going to order the 750i. Even if I mess the MF promotion because the car is not delivered by the end of the year, it's still a good deal. It's better than getting a 750Lix with the same options! I thought about a fully loaded 740Li but coming from an M6 I think I would like the hp and mpg on the 7 better. I also drove the 2012CLS 550 4matic and it was a sweet drive.it had very cool options but the rear seat were Small!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Excuse my ignorance, I hope someone can explain the Ah-Ha moment to my question.

The BMW website currently states there is a $3500 option allowance and $2500 credit available on 2012 750LXI Lease 36 months. What do these numbers mean and how do I use them in-addition to negotiating a figure to the factory invoice.

I thank you all in advance for your feedback

·
Registered
110 Posts
You should be able to negotiate the deal without incentives and then reduce the purchase price by those incentives. The incentives come from BMW, not the dealership.

·
Registered
110 Posts
yes, negotiate off invoice/ed invoice then subtract incentives. much better than website

·
Registered
37 Posts
For all who are looking to get an awesome deal on the 7iAH, see below calculation for an ED excellent deal.

MSRP: $99,025 (Base+ZCW+SAT)
ED Invoice: $84,920
Selling price: $84,920 - $7500 (Eco credit) - $3500 (Option credit) + $500 (dealer profit, YMMV) = $74,420

Residual 3yr/ 36k: 58%
MF: 0.00195 + 0.0003 (ED) - 0.00049 (7 MSD) = 0.00176

Cap cost reduction: $2,750 (Drive off will be reduced by $2500 later due to credit, so essentially $250)

Monthly payment: ~$644 (not incl tax)

If you can combine this with loyalty/ BMW CCA, you are even better off. Unfortunately, I have neither.

The challenge for this deal is going to be to get an allocation...this is a limited production vehicle. I think this is a steal

I highly recommend 2 dealers for this Greg Poland and Will Shaw. They are both excellent and will work with you to make things happen.
How did you manage to get an ED Invoice of 84K?. In BMW Config, I get $88,405 without any packages/options. Did you apply any other discounts?

Thanks !

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.