Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so many of the football games were close, comebacks, overtimes....

the tennis....

great great sports day. bad bad bad for my school work, but hey, at least i got to watch some great games. i have TWO tvs on...

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
///Mathew said:
Come on 'Bucs....lets win this OT game.....
yo, i'm saying. actually i am anti bucs only because i think it was wrong of them to get rid of dungy. this is the longest overtime game i've seen in awhile. both defenses are controllingthe offenses... one more overtime before the tie... (=

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHAT AN ENDING AGAIN

safety off basically a blocked punt... you knew this game would end by a big defensive play. kudos to the bucs for even getting into overtime

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now my second game o the day

cowboys/texans about to start... go boys. hate the texans (even though i'm in houston)... i know there were other reasons, but this town quit on the oilers... funny cuz i hated the oilers, but love the titans... but i think houston doesnt deserve a team. this town is beyond fickle...

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Grrrrr:mad:

Like ya said, at least they got to OT. I just love Grammatica and how we always depend on him (and today at the buzzer). And when he pulls through, hes always jumping up and down screaming in spanish.

Oh well, at least Miami won (by a bit i think :angel: )....

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
///Mathew said:
Grrrrr:mad:

Like ya said, at least they got to OT. I just love Grammatica and how we always depend on him (and today at the buzzer). And when he pulls through, hes always jumping up and down screaming in spanish.

haha, both gramaticas (martin and his little bro, az kicker) toned down their celebs after they had stupid injuries doing it last year. he did have a VERY emphatic fist pump though.

i can dig miami, like the second coming of the early 90s cowboys. dave wannestandt as head coach (and basically d coach) and norv turner as offensive coordinator, power running game, big strong physical receivers, good d... just like the boys, except the boys had a franchise qb in aikman, and i dont think fiedler cuts it as a qb to take them to the level marino couldnt (why did they NEVER get marino a running game to support him)

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
///Mathew said:
Yes they did :thumbup: :D :p :bigpimp:

and the dreds might just pay off:p

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go ricky williams.... UT baby.. longhorns... although i was only there a year for grad school... and i never really claim them... go GW colonials baby. anyone remember yinka dare? if not, i'll go on to more famous alums

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
go ricky williams.... UT baby.. longhorns... although i was only there a year for grad school... and i never really claim them... go GW colonials baby. anyone remember yinka dare? if not, i'll go on to more famous alums
Spare us please:rolleyes: ;) Yinka was sort of a stinka in the pros wasn't he:eek:

Ricky was playing possum during the preseason..............:dunno: :confused:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM 325xiT said:

Spare us please:rolleyes: ;) Yinka was sort of a stinka in the pros wasn't he:eek:

Ricky was playing possum during the preseason..............:dunno: :confused:
yinka dare, didnt register a SINGLE assist in like 3+ years in the league (nba)... ridiculous... gw not known for it's sports legends...

ricky williams is a beast man. weird but a beast... although he does have issues (regarding his game) he is a good RB. texas is going to be a RB producing school. right now ced benson, and there is a freshman that is supposedly the man. freaking nfl leading rusher last year was priest holmes, ut alum as well.

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

yinka dare, didnt register a SINGLE assist in like 3+ years in the league (nba)... ridiculous... gw not known for it's sports legends...

ricky williams is a beast man. weird but a beast... although he does have issues (regarding his game) he is a good RB. texas is going to be a RB producing school. right now ced benson, and there is a freshman that is supposedly the man. freaking nfl leading rusher last year was priest holmes, ut alum as well.
Good point on UT running backs:) Earl Campbell ring a bell:dunno: :bigpimp:

Ricky will work well within Norv's offense. Just so Jay doesn't lose games for them (i.e., dumb turnovers).

20,210 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

texas is going to be a RB producing school. right now ced benson, and there is a freshman that is supposedly the man
crazy. El Ced was all-everything in high school, now the hot freshman is Selvin Young.

With Vincent Young at QB next year, the Wishbone could make a comeback.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PM 325xiT said:

Good point on UT running backs:) Earl Campbell ring a bell:dunno: :bigpimp:

Ricky will work well within Norv's offense. Just so Jay doesn't lose games for them (i.e., dumb turnovers).

argh, dont even ask how i forget classic greats. )=

jay is the big factor in miami's offense... i think the fins need a franchise qb to take them, i dont think fiedler can lead a team deep to the playoffs, although the past few superbowls have shown it takes minimizing mistakes on offense, it also takes leaders and winners... not sure fielder is either

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

jay is the big factor in miami's offense... i think the fins need a franchise qb to take them, i dont think fiedler can lead a team deep to the playoffs, although the past few superbowls have shown it takes minimizing mistakes on offense, it also takes leaders and winners... not sure fielder is either
Agree 100%:eeps:

·
Hydrocarbon Man
3,126 Posts
Take that!!!!!

eugeneDC/TX said:
cowboys/texans about to start... go boys. hate the texans (even though i'm in houston)... i know there were other reasons, but this town quit on the oilers... funny cuz i hated the oilers, but love the titans... but i think houston doesnt deserve a team. this town is beyond fickle...

All I have to say is.......HA!:flipoff:

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Take that!!!!!

LSB said:

All I have to say is.......HA!:flipoff:
yo no doubt, the boys got taken last night. got their asses handed to them... break downs in a usually solid defense... ZERO offensive consistency. fielder may not be a franchise QB, but he's mos definately better than quincy... why would jerry jones draft him in the SECOND round.... why? he wasnt even slated to start his senior season at georgia... stupid jerry jones

1 - 18 of 18 Posts