BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery on a 2002 330Ci this past Tuesday and once again my salesman, Brandon Dexter - BMW of Peoria, has gone above and beyond, certainly exceeding my expectations. As I was approaching the showroom around 4:30 PM, Brandon rushed to the door to greet me and there she was in all her splendor and beauty, sitting in the middle of the showroom floor. First thing Brandon says to me, after he greets me, is "come on let's take her for a spin." WOW - exhilerating, I'll tell you more as I gain more time in the cockpit.
Brandon delivered this car not only with monogram floormats, a full tank of gas, and wheel locks, but also added logo valve stem caps, high-profile BMW license plate brackets, and a BMW logo name plate for the front plate holder. He also personally waxed the car for delivery.
Now let's go back to the beginning. When I worked a deal with him, over the phone on 3/9, he discounted the car below sticker, quoted me a monthly lease at their best rates, and never required an order deposit from me. At time of taking my order, BMW of Peoria did not have any open available allocations for a 330Ci, so Brandon went to work on finding another dealer willing to swap allocations in order to accelerate my order. After giving him the order on a Saturday, by the following Monday morning he had arranged a swap.
Even though, at time of delivery, the residual rate had come down, he held to his original verbal agreement. I know he took a lot of heat from his sales manager for not taking a deposit and not opening the door with me to kick up lease payments, due to reduced residual at time of delivery. This guy has truly been working for me and not his sales manager.
Okay, to finish up, went through the traditional paper signing, all documents pre-prepared awaiting signatures, took about 15 minutes. Brandon walked me through all the features and controls, we socialized for awhile, then was out of there about 6:30 PM. An extremely satisfying experience, where customer satisfaction was obviously Brandon's #1 priority. This guy scores a mark of A+++++.
A quick summary: placed order on 3/9, car was built on 4/8, and took dealer delivery on 5/8.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Great story!

It really makes a difference in who you buy from. Wish everyone could have as good of a buying experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts